Note: If any deadline below falls on a weekend, the deadline is the Friday BEFORE the weekend. Rolling application process is used.
- 1: Late enrollment to fall semester
- First two weeks of fall semester: Completion of requirements for master’s and doctoral candidates without having to enroll fall semester
- 1-15: Advising: Progress toward degree and course recommendations, contact Graduate Advisor. Enrollment for spring semester (usually the week after fall break)
- 1: Early and International Application deadline for Spring semester admission
- 2: Late enrollment to spring semester
- 1: Late and International Application deadline for Summer semester admission
- 1: AFD (Application for Degree) Data Interpretation and Communication and Social Media Strategy certificates only
- 1-15: Advising: Progress toward degree and course recommendations, contact Graduate Advisor. Enrollment for summer and/or fall semesters (usually the week after spring break)
- 12: J-School Graduation Recognition (Saturday morning)
- 13: University Commencement (Sunday afternoon)
- 15: PTP Form due to Jammie Johnson, graduate advisor
- 15: AFD (Application for Degree) Online Deadline. (Summer grads only)
- Last day of classes: Capstone and graduation forms deadline: Graduation survey due to Jammie Johnson, graduate advisor.