Account executive (Dodge City, Kansas)
KWCH/KSCW is looking to add a winning candidate to our successful television and digital sales department in the Dodge City/Garden City, Kansas, area. As the dominant media company in the area, we have tremendous advertising products — both on air and online.
We're seeking a hard-working, well-organized and high-energy candidate with great people skills. The successful candidate will generate revenue by selling advertising to local businesses on the station's multiple platforms and increase shares on existing business.
The position offer excellent earnings potential and full benefits — including group health and dental, PTO and 401k.
• Accountability within a sales environment
• A positive, results-oriented attitude
• Ability to cold call and diagnose challenges and opportunities of local businesses
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Strong fromal and interpersonal communication skills
• 2-plus years advertising sales experience preferred
Education: Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism or business preferred
Licensing/certifications: valid driver's license with a good driving record
Interested candidates please submit your resume to David Herrmann, director of sales, at email@example.com