Account executive (Hays, Kansas)
Eagle Radio is looking to hire its next employee-owner. Job responsibilities include proposing and selling radio and digital marketing solutions to existing clients and new business prospects, copy writing, radio board operation, commercial production and production assignments. This full-time position is located in Hays.
Salary: Compensation is commensurate with experience, competitive benefits package, including health insurance, 401K, paid vacation, and employee stock ownership.
Closing date: Dec. 30, 2019
Sales experience and a working knowledge of computers, broadcast equipment and production software is preferred
• Be a team player with a desire to win
• Arrange meetings with clients/prospects to develop marketing solutions for their business
• Always be prospecting, cold calling, building relationships and servicing existing clients
• Maintain work level to achieve individual monthly goals
• Continue learning by reading and researching industry and company trends
• Input broadcast orders and production assignments in a timely manner
• Become involved in station events and promotions
• Attend all required meetings with station manager
• Work cooperatively with others at the radio stations
• Assist program directors, as needed