Account executive (Kansas City, Missouri)
Are you a confident, driven professional looking to join a dynamic team of achievers? Do you like working with people to bring much-needed solutions — especially to healthcare organizations? At DataFile Technologies, your efforts can bring important services to overburdened healthcare providers and health systems. You can truly make a difference at DataFile — and make a great income doing it!
Overview of position
Healthcare is a rapidly growing industry — and we are looking for a talented and driven business-to-business hunter to help grow our organization. As part of our team, you'll be responsible for all sales activities, including prospecting, building relationships, networking, presenting and closing sales.
In addition to demonstrating DataFile Technologies values applicable to all positions, the Account Executive is responsible for the following professional skills.
Duties and Tasks
• Identifying opportunities and prospecting to schedule appointments
• Analyzing a solid base of warm leads to discover new opportunities
• Assessing and managing a pipeline of opportunities
• Presenting our services to prospects via web demos as well as in-person meetings
• Creating and presenting custom proposals
• Crafting win-win scenarios through negotiation and strategic selling
• Other duties as assigned
• Desire to excel in strategic B2B sales
• A solid track record of being coachable and flexible in a dynamic environment
• Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
• Ability to maintain and exceed sales quota/revenue goals
• Resilience and creativity in achieving goals
• 2-5 goals in B2B sales or bachelor's degree
If you're looking for a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, you'll love DataFile. We offer comprehensive sales training and mentorship, extensive product education and support, lead generation and marketing support — and a helpful team atmosphere where everyone is invested in your success. Your opportunity here is as big as you can make it — and we like big thinkers!
General duties required of all DFT employees
• Be honest. Authentic people embody honesty, accountability, transparency and openness.
• Maintain an air of professionalism in their interpersonal relationships and personal grooming, and perform all duties in an independent manner.
• Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business and follow HIPAA guidelines and procedures.
• Provides proper advance notification of absences or tardiness; doesn't abuse PTO
• Report all HIPAA violations, maintain good HIPAA practices
• Seek guidance and direction in the performance of responsibilities and duties
• Support, model and encourage a culture of compliance by adhering to, and fostering team members' adherence to, the code of business ethics and conduct and compliance program
• Work well with team members at all levels of the company
• Demonstrate the ability to tactfully handle difficult situations
• Consistently show the ability to recognize and handle priorities
• Use time appropriately, assisting team members and all others as needed
• Organizational and time management skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced high performing team environment under strict deadlines
• Exhibits a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others
• Promotes a high degree of morale and spirit of motivation within the office, including a degree of cooperation, communication and coordination between the function and other employees
• Performs duties in an independent manner with minimal direction and supervision
• Recognizes and performs duties which need to be performed although not directly assigned
• Openly and actively participates in the direction of our company
The position operates in a professional office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Some remote account executive positions may be expected to travel to the Kansas City office on a regular basis for the first 6-12 months for initial training and follow-up meetings, education and mentoring.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Submit resume and cover letter to Joy Milkowski, chief marketing officer, at joy.milkowski@DatafileTechnologies.com