Account executive (Manhattan, Kansas)
Eagle Communications is looking for a full-time account executive to join our radio sales team in Manhattan, Kansas. Qualified applications will be results driving, team-oriented and ready to foster positive business relationships with current and future clients.
Compensation is commensurate with experience along with a competitive benefits package, including health insurance, 401K, paid vacation and employee stock ownership plan.
Aug. 10, 2017
• Professional appearance, business casual or professional attire.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Have proficient computer knowledge, familiar with Microsoft Word and email programs.
• Must have a cell phone.
• Must have a reliable vehicle and be able to drive to make sales calls.
• Prioritize, time management and organizational skills.
• Sales experience and/or BS degree is a plus.
• Highly motivated, competitive, results driven person.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business client relationships.
• Verbally presenting and selling advertising solutions.
• Upselling radio stations and JC Post.com
• Reach out to advertising prospects through cold calling.
• Writing radio commercials.
• Negotiate sales agreements and handle paperwork.
• Timely follow-up with prospects.
• Help keep accounts receivable current.
• Meet and exceed sales goals.
• Spending time in the sales field outside the office 80 percent; in the office 20 percent.
• Report to work daily at 8 a.m., report back to work at 5 p.m.
• Regular work days are Monday-Friday with occasional evenings or weekend days for community events or live remote broadcasts.
How to apply: Applications may be found online at http://www.eaglecom.net/careers/ Please send your application and resume to Eagle Communications, Inc. Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 817, Hays, KS 67601 or e-mail your information to email@example.com The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check and motor vehicle check.
Scott Olesky, firstname.lastname@example.org