The School of Journalism will work on a "rolling application deadline" system.
Application deadlines for early enrollment:
- Spring – Nov. 1
- Fall – Feb. 1
Application deadlines for late enrollment:
- Aug. 1 (Fall late enrollment)
- Jan. 2 (Spring late enrollment)
- May 15 (Summer late enrollment)
- One official transcript of all college-level courses (from each college attended). Expected GPA: 3.0 or above. Submit to email@example.com.
- Application fee: degree-seeking, domestic: $65; degree-seeking, international: $85
- A current resume
- Three letters of reference from persons familiar with the applicant’s abilities. At least one reference must be an academic reference if you have been out of school less than 5 years.
- Marketing Communications applicants must also submit three writing samples or samples of professional work that reflect your years of experience.
- International students are required to submit TOEFL scores.
- International students are required to submit evidence of financial support.