2. A non-refundable Application Fee payable online to the University of Kansas, $55 (domestic, degree-seeking)/$30 (domestic non-degree-seeking).
3. Three Letters of Reference from persons familiar with your abilities. When you apply online you will be asked to submit the name and email address of your references. They will then be contacted via email with a web link to complete an online questionnaire and information on how to upload a recommendation letter. Please make sure your references meet the following criteria:
- It is preferred that no two letters are from people at the same company
- At least one reference must be an academic reference if you have been out of school less than 5 years
- At least one reference should be from a current or former supervisor.
4. A Current Resume. Upload to your online application where indicated.
5. Three samples of professional work that reflect your years of experience. You may have to scan these into one document and upload into the “Writing Sample” or “Other” spot on the online application.
To complete your application, please have the following materials mailed to: The University of Kansas Edwards Campus | Attn: Kelly Crane Marketing Communications Graduate Program | 12600 Quivira Road, Suite 117B | Overland Park, KS | 66213, or e-mail them to email@example.com.
1. Graduate Records Examination (GRE) Scores. If you have already taken the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), you can request that we substitute those scores for the GRE. The GRE (or GMAT) must have been taken within the last five years. More information. The GRE code for KU is 6871 and the Major Code is 4503.
2. Official Transcripts of all college and university work. You will be required to upload an unofficial copy of the transcript showing your undergraduate degree on your online application. If you don’t have one, upload a receipt showing you have ordered an official copy from the institution, which they may mail or email to the physical or email address above. If you received your undergraduate degree from KU, you may order your transcript online from the Registrar’s Office.
Note: We accept applications from international students who are here on a work visa and qualify to attend school on a part-time basis. International students whose native language is not English also must submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination scores or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination scores. International students must also submit proof that they have the financial resources to cover annual expenses, by submitting an official financial statement. Required information is listed on the International Application.
- Early admission - Fall | February 1
- Regular admission - Fall | June 1
- Spring | November 1
- Summer | February 1