Advertising and public relations assistant manager (Kansas City, Missouri)
Theater League, a non-profit, tax-exempt, community based arts organization is seeking a bright, self-motivated and detail-oriented person to join our team. The ideal candidate has excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills and can work effective and efficiently in a team environment.
Preferred: 1-3 years Advertising, Media Buying, Marketing and/or PR experience.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Assist Director of Advertising and Public Relations with public relations. Deploy press releases according to their PR plan and utilize and maintain files and databases for public relations and marketing initiatives.
- Plan and execute TV and radio buys and promotions with relevant buy parameters for negotiation and placement.
- Work with advertising team to brainstorm and develop promotions. Assist with the execution of media promotions, including inventory management, copy, and creative assets.
- Manage the advertising and public relations internship program.
- Develop and execute grassroots marketing tactics for season and individual shows.
If interested, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org