Advertising internship (Kansas City, Missouri)
Bernstein-Rein is taking applications for its summer advertising internship program in Kansas City. To learn more and apply for one of the agency’s paid summer internships, go to http://www.b-r.com/careers/intern-quiz/ and complete B-R’s intern quiz/application.
Bernstein-Rein Advertising has one of the best advertising internship programs Kansas City (and maybe even the world) has to offer - in our humble opinion. Our summer internship program is for any forward-thinking lovers of advertising that have completed at least their sophomore year of college. Already graduated? Looking for a change in profession? No sweat. We’ll review your application as well.
We will be offering10-week paid internships in the following departments:
- Account Management
- Project Management
- Media Planning & Buying
The application window will be open until February 28th and our 2017 summer interns will be selected by March 31st. Follow us on social to learn more about us and to join in on the conversation!
Bernstein-Rein is passionate about connecting brands with people in ways that matter and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to actual client work. No busy work. So be ready.
- Develop a comprehensive intern class pitch for a potential new client
- Inspire your intern cohorts and BR associates with your ideas and work ethic
- Learn more about the advertising industry than you ever wanted to know
- Utilize negotiation and persuasion skills with key vendors
- Be insanely curious
Skills can vary by department, but here’s what we’re looking for in specific areas:
- For designers and copywriters: provide a strong portfolio that demonstrates big ideas, problem solving, and ability to create a unique brand voice
- For digital marketers: provide writing samples that demonstrate an ability to create a unique brand voice
- For new business: provide samples of both creative and persuasive writing
If you’re up for the challenge and want to join a team committed to creating incredible work then we want to talk to you!
IN THE SUBJECT LINE PLEASE WRITE: INTERNSHIP
IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL INDICATE DESIRED DEPARTMENT(S)
Please submit links to an online portfolio or links to work samples with a description of your role in the project referenced.
To apply, go to email@example.com