Associate account manager (Mission, Kansas)
The Associate Account Manager is an entry level position responsible for the sales of content marketing strategies to national consumer brands and their agencies. The AAM will manage an assigned book of business, work with senior managers on large key accounts and seek out new sales opportunities within their territory.
You'll enjoy working with a well-established company and selling a variety of online, print and social media products with a fun and energetic team in a fast-paced work environment that values work/life balance. You'll receive personalized hands-on training, frequent interaction with top consumer brands and the opportunity to position yourself for increased responsibility and rapid career growth.
Our competitive compensation includes salary plus commission, performance incentives and comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental and life insurance
• 401K with company match
• Generous PTO and holiday allowance
• Casual dress
• Flexible work environment
• Social and team-building activities
• Training and networking opportunities
• Drive new business development and territory growth.
• Utilize proven phone, email and personal outreach tactics to accomplish sales objectives.
• Maintain positive relationships with existing clients and establish new relationships with clients, agencies and partners.
• Research, identify and contact new prospects in target markets.
• Assist senior managers on key accounts as needed.
• Work with the sales manager to develop and execute a strategic territory sales plan.
• Deliver effective webinars and sales presentations.
• Document outreach activity and manage sales projections in a state-of-the-art CRM system.
• As role grows, travel opportunities will be available.
• Friendly, industrious, outgoing, team-oriented attitude
• Strong verbal and written communication, project management and relationship development skills
• Excellent web and computer skills
• Ability to work independently with excellent time management and follow-up skills
• Bachelor's degree or at least 1 year sales experience in relevant field.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Jason Carter, sales manager
Family Features Editorial Syndicate
5825 Dearborn St.
Mission, KS 66202
Only those canidates slected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.