Associate media planner (Greater Chicago area)
Chicago based media company seeks Associate Media Planner with at least 1 year of experience in traditional/B2B media planning and buying. This person will help develop strategically-sound media recommendations and manage day-to-day client communication and activities. This role requires excellent communication skills and an extreme attention to detail.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with media team to prepare and execute media plans across traditional/B2B media channels (out-of-home, print and potentially some B2B digital)
- Communicate and meet with vendors, request proposals, etc.
- Assist in developing recommendations and presentations that support clients’ goals and overall media strategy
- Manage media schedules, budgets and changes to media plans for various clients
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher with a strong academic record
- At least 1 year of traditional/B2B media planning/buying experience, including out-of-home/transit
- Enjoy a fast-paced, hands-on, team-oriented environment
- A successful candidate should be a self-starter with very strong analytic, project management, communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent math, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Understanding of general media fundamentals and media concepts