Campaign solutions intern (remote)
The Campaign Solutions Intern will work closely with various members of the Campaign Solutions team to help deliver cross-channel campaigns for our clients while learning about programmatic digital advertising. This position will be fully remote.
Duration: Late October-late January.
Work week: No more than 25 to 30 hours a week.
• Facilitate and execute tasks involved with campaign management; includes setup/trafficking, screenshots, monitoring performance/delivery, updating pacing does to ensure full delivery and providing recommended adjustments, reporting/analytics, optimization, billing/budgeting, tracking margiin, inputting data and keeping internal systems/documents up to date
• Supports analysts and senior analysts in maintaining internal timelines and workflows, communicating campaign optimizations internally, managing expectations with frequent, proactive, delivery of information (good or bad)
• Continued training on DSPs and programmatic landscape through internal and external training initiatives
• College senior pursuing a bachelor's degree or recent college grad
• Preferred focus/major in marketing, advertising or business
• Experience with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, formulas, etc.) and PowerPoint
• Comfortable taking initiative and working independently on day-to-day tasks, while also collaborating to support the larger Campaign Solutions team
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, delivering on both internal and external client needs
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Passion and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate with internal teams to deliver on client needs
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude
• A passion or interest in the ad tech space (technical background and/or basic knowledge of programmatic media preferred)
Send resume to Hannah Lakebrink, Senior Campaign Solutions Analyst, at firstname.lastname@example.org