Communications, social media and marketing intern (Kansas City)
Seeking a highly motivated, organized and responsible summer intern to coordinate communications, social media and marketing for HOOPLA.
The PAID position includes, but isn’t limited to the following:
• Work directly with the founders to create and execute marketing/communications calendar then execute it
• Photograph HOOPLA products, services, etc
• Create copy/content for social media posts for approval - then post them
• Design marketing/collateral materials in line with HOOPLA’s brand
• Coordinate production and printing of collateral
• Create e-blasts for customer database for approval; then calendar them for distribution
Possibility to transition internship into the school year.
Submit resume and cover letter to Molly Maxwell, HOOPLA co-founder, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: May 30, 2017