Content marketing intern (Kansas City)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Marketing Intern to provide creative ideas and support to our digital marketing team. A2 Advertising is an agency focused on the grocery store market. You will have duties in development and administration of content marketing, including social media and video production.
As our Content Marketing Intern, you will collaborate with our digital marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our channels and platforms.
This internship will help you acquire and expand your content marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various digital strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in an agency environment and will become prepared to enter any fast-paced workplace.
- Schedule social media posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Work with social media coordinators to create and curate engaging content for grocery store customers
- Create short food and recipe videos for use on social media pages for grocers nationwide
- Assist in preparing promotional presentations
- Perform research and analysis activities
- Support the digital marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Junior or Senior currently enrolled in program for Broadcast, Multimedia Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of storytelling in marketing and/or journalism
- Skills in video editing using Premiere Pro or similar software
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
This is a paid part-time role. We are seeking an intern with 15-20 hours of availability during office hours (8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.) weekly, beginning in May 2017. Ideally, we are seeking an intern who wishes to continue through the school year.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio link (optional) to Andi Kahclamat, Digital Marketing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.