Content specialist (virtual)
Are you looking for a part-time job on the nights and weekends? Kansas Youth Rugby has an excellent part-time opportunity for a content specialist for our two websites — kansasyouthrugby.sportngin.com and www.heartlandyouthrugby.org/ We are looking for a detail-oriented person with excellent communication skills and a willingness to work 15-20 hours per month, primarily in the evening and on the weekends.
The content specialist position pays $12 per hour. The successful candidate will thrive in an independent environment, with the ability to maintain tight communication remotely with the coaches in the league.
Our ideal content specialist will be looking to kick-star their career with this rewarding position in this nonprofit organization.
• Collect and enter stats and scores for our high school and youth rugby treams on deadline
• Communicate with all coaches in the Kansas programs to ensure adequate content for all projects
• Update schedules, team information on media sites
• Consistenly complete projects on or before deadline
• Work on various special projects
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong communication skills
• Tremendously organized with outstanding time management skills
• Desire to make an impact for this rapidly growing sport
• A willingness to push your limits and grow as an individual
• Ability to quickly learn
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Candidates pursuing a degree in journalism, communications, web development, statistics, sales, business, public relations, marketing, sports marketing or related field are preferred