Content writer (Kansas City, Missouri)
At DSI, we don't simply sell software—we enable businesses worldwide to succeed in today's digital economy by delivering solutions that provide end-to-end visibility, execution and business agility across the extended supply chain.
DSI is currently seeking a Content Writer to play a centralized role in building content across all stages of our customer journey. Your content will position DSI as a thought leader, win new customers and drive loyalty.
What You'll Do:
Here's a closer look at your primary responsibilities:
• Translate business objectives and strategy into compelling written content for specific audiences.
• Manage the DSI RFP response process, including consistent messaging in all DSI responses.
• Collaborate with Sales, Solution Engineers, Developers, Customer Success teams and DSI customers to define unique and compelling insights into DSI Global mobile-first digital supply chain solutions.
• Create assets to support the sales cycle such as sales scripts, sales guides and playbooks as well as to support demand generation assets and activities such as webinars, infographics, product brochures, white papers, case studies, product catalogs, news releases, etc.
• Develop content for PowerPoint presentations in support of demand generation and executive-level activities.
• Translate technical product information into material meaningful to a more general customer audience.
• Translate executive thought leadership and subject matter expertise into both short and long-form content for publication in blogs, third-party websites, trade magazines, etc.
• Monitor and adjust content to fit with brand guidelines.
• Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the Chief Revenue Officer.
• 5+years business-to-business copywriting to focus on technology-related industries
• Experience in developing business-oriented content
• Strong writing skills across both long form and short form collateral
• Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple complex tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented organization
• Bachelor's degree in English, communication, journalism or a related field
What You Get
When you join the DSI team, you'll become part of a company that's not simply out to create a product — we want to give people the tools to alter how they do business. Oh, and we want to change how people think of and use technology, too. While we're accomplishing that admittedly lofty goal, we give you a cutting-edge workspace in the heart of downtown Kansas City (with the freedom to work from home). Push yourself to grow and thrive in a casual environment that's built on collaboration with other smart, innovative people. And if you need to recharge, unwind in our breakroom with a game of pool, Xbox 30 or an old-school arcade favorite. As you help DSI's success, you'll share in those achievements with a competitive compensation program (not to mention a robust benefits package). And because we place a high emphasis on that oft-touted work-life balance, you'll be able to work on cool tech projects in a relaxed environment that gives you the freedom to take care of the important things.