Our company is in need of talented content writers to create compelling blog posts for our higher education blog, Versions of Conversion. We are looking for fresh voices on the topics we address in the world of higher education admissions.
We are searching for writers who:
• Possess a high level of creativithy, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write enlightening material
• Are detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines
• Can collabroate with our team to deliver interesting content
• Have an excellent command of grammar, spelling and punctuation
• Experience with WordPress may be helpful but is not required
• Can suggest graphics and/or photos to be used to enhance the message of the blog post
Objective and Audience
Our blog attracts college admission professionals, including enrollment managers, marketing directors, admission counselors and college presidents. They are knowledgeable, highly educated and seeking facts and specific recommendations. The objective of our blog is to offer information, data and insights that our clients don't get anywhere else. We want readers to learn something new and actionable.
We will provide the topics and detailed supporting materials for each blog post but light supplemental research may be required.
We will review relevant research data from our studies and offer suggestions for the content of each blog post but your perspective and opinions will be valuable and welcome.
Our blog posts are often "picked-up" and re-reported in national media outlets and publications such as the Chronicle of Higher Education, U.S. News and World Report, Fortune, CBS MoneyWatch and others giving you a great opportunity for building your resume.
Compensation: $60 per completed blog post
Interested? Send your name, email address, phone number, resume or bio to:
Susan Mendenhall, Manager of Account Services, at email@example.com