Digital marketing supervisor (Overland Park, Kansas)
The Digital Marketing Supervisor will lead the digital marketing enrollment strategy for Baker University's School of Professional and Graduate Studies and the graduate programs at the School of Education, based in Overland Park. This position must have demonstrated experience in development and implementation of digital marketing strategies to improve the recruitment and enrollment of students. The manager will collaborate with all contracts, vendors, direct buys and buys placement, and always seek to elevate the university's business by making data-driven recommendations and striving to continously improve our digital presence. This role is always discussing the ever-changing digital landscape and keeps the university's digital marketing initiatives on the cutting edge. This role is a key member of the marketing team and helps to inform all aspects of our work.
• Must possess advanced knowledge of development and management of recruitment funnels and proven success in creating, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive enrollment plan.
• The position is responsible for the development, execution and assessment of digital strategic marketing and recruitment processes and campaigns.
• This position will manage budget and marketing and advertising spends and manage bid changes based on price, pacing and performance. Perform audience research to develop new campaigns for PPC and contextual channels. Conduct A/B testing and analyze performance.
• Provide regular reports and make recommendations for cutting-edge digital marketing strategies that elevate the unversity's brand, increase enrollment at all schools and increase fundraising. Keep interested parties informed. Use tools to analyze campaign performances such as Google Analytics, Tabluea and CRM.
• Daily monitoring of campaign management of paid social and/or search campaigns, including assessing campaign performance, troubleshooting issues and identifying new opportunities.
• Supervises members of the Overland Park marketing team.
• This position will be based in the Overland Park marketing office.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, salary expectations and list of three references to Baker University, Human Resource Department, PO Box 65, Baldwin City, KS 66006 or electronically at firstname.lastname@example.orgU.edu Attachments must be in MS Word or Adobe.pdf formats