Digital media marketing intern (Kansas City, Missouri)
Assist the marketing/communications department in its duties to promote Kansas City as a travel destination through online marketing.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Assist in execution of Visit KC integrated marketing campaigns
• Assist in the execution of the digital content strategy for Visit KC
• Build webpages in Drupal CMS
• Run marketing reports in Google Analytics and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Create and execute HTML email campaigns
• Learn about the Travel and Tourism industry
Education and experience
The ideal candidate is a college student pursuing a degree in marketing, public relations, journalism or creative writing. The candidate must possess strong writing skills and familiarity with marketing principles. Writing samples may be requested. A working knowledge of HTML with marketing principles. Writing samples may be requested. A working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus. Overall GPA must meet a B average minimum, excellent verbal and written communication skills. Professional behavior. Work 22.5-37.5 hours per week for 6 weeks to 3 months.
For more information or to submit a resume, contact Janette Barron, human resources manager, at email@example.com