Digital sales coordinator (Wichita, Kansas)
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. We own and operate leading media outlets in over 50 markets throughout the country — all delivering the news, weather, sports and entertainment that millions of our neighbors count on every day. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
KWCH/KSCW is looking for a full-time digital sales coordinator. Candidate is responsible for developing and implementing online sales strategies with focus on increasing online revenue, planning, strategic growth of digital products, increasing internet advertising base and new business development. The coordinator must also be an effective leader, someone who can lead sales training, and communicate new digital concepts and ideas. Must have excellent time management skills and be highly organized. Other tasks will be assigned as needed by the general sales manager. You must be timely, good communicator, with a positive attitude and willing to go that extra mile every day.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Cultivating and maintaining client relationships to include new business development
• Lead and train a team of local account executives
• Work directly with general sales manager and third party digital vendor to implement digital sales strategies and products
• Optimize client relationshops to enhance revenue and sales potential
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or a related degree is preferred
• One to three years related experience is required
• Experience with PPC, audience targeting, social advertising and other digital sales tools is necessary
• A valid driver's license and good driving record
• Solid technical and computer skills, understanding of how content is turned on multiple media platforms
• Google certification preferred, but not required