Director/master control operator (Wichita, Kansas)
KAKE TV Operations has an opening for a full-time hourly Master Control Operator/Director position. This is position is part of KAKE's Master Control and News Production crew and will also serve in other broadcast support capacities as necessary. The work schedule will include nights and weekends for 40 hours per week.
• College degree or equivalent training in broadcasting or an allied field is preferred. Willing to train the right candidate.
• Good eyesight and hearing is required in addition to the ability to walk up stairs and lift weights which may be in excess of 50 pounds. Also must be able to climb ladders to a height of at least 15 feet, sit or stand for long periods of time, handle often stressful situations under deadline, and must have manual and overall physical dexterity.
• Must be able to interact with people in a positive manner under stressful situations.
• Familiarity with Microsoft products and the ability to type at least 25 words per minute required.
• 2 to 3 references are required and must be submitted with employment application.
Please direct resumes and references to:
1500 N. West Street
Wichita, KS 67203
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE