At VML, we’re looking for visionaries. Planners. Dreamers. Because VML is a place that’s all about putting everything you are into everything you do. We’re an award-winning, full-service marketing agency with offices around the globe that helps brands connect with and truly matter to people. And we believe in the thought that if it doesn’t exist, it can be created.
VML-Kansas City is looking for an experienced editor to join our team. You’ll put your storytelling skills to work to produce commercials for broadcast, social platforms, website content and other digital and interactive media. We’ll expect you to stay ahead of current interactive technologies and trends and incorporate them into your daily work.
- Mastery-level skills in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut or Avid
- Impeccable sense of timing, pacing and ability to work with music
- Exceptional storytelling abilities
- Self-motivated and able to keep projects moving, even when your clients aren’t directly with you
- Able to adapt as creative assignments change and evolve, while maintaining quality
- Must be able to work under either strict direction or little direction
- Run and maintain an orderly edit suite and adapt to the needs of the environment
- Should exhibit grace under pressure, great people skills and utmost integrity
- Knowledge and experience of the finishing process
- High level understanding of codecs, raw video files, exporting, transcoding and compression techniques
- Organized, dependable, knowledgeable and detail oriented
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- You consider yourself a learner who is always looking to improve
- Three years of relevant experience, including experience with integrating video and visual effects
- Standouts will have experience with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
- Video or still camera experience is a plus
Please include the link to your reel with your submission.
As part of the WPP Group, VML offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business. Headquartered in Kansas City, VML is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To learn more, visit www.vml.com.
For more information and to apply