Event and logistics intern
Pipeline Entrepreneurs is a nationally renowned, exclusive community of entrepreneurial leaders building high-growth companies. We empower entrepreneurs and power the Midwest economy together. Pipeline and our entrepreneurs have been recognized in The Washington Post, The New York Times, Forbes, The Times, ceremonies at The White House and many others.
Pipeline is currently seeking an intern to help with the myriad responsibilities within our organization. We are a very entrepreneurial organization with work demands that ebb and flow but always require self motivation, attention to detail and "ownership" of quality. The ideal candidate will dream about checklists and have panic attacks if deadlines aren't met ... OK, we're mostly kidding. But really, you must be very detail oriented to excel in this position.
You'd be a good fit for this position if:
• You would enjoy working with high-growth entrepreneurs who are making national headlines.
• You dream about all of the details (OK or at least think you are really good at them).
• You have an interest in entrepreneurship, event planning, marketing, social media.
• You would excel working in an entrepreneurial office environment in Kansas City (no cubicles here).
• You are self-driven and can manage tasks without a lot of supervision.
• Even better if you have some skills in the area of social media/website maintenance, etc.
• If you want to be a part of the exciting entrepreneurial movement happening in the Midwest, work with amazing entrepreneurs and leaders, learn a ton, and you posses the skills listed above — we want to hear from you,
May 2017-February 2018
Type: Part time
Education: Pursuing a bachelor's degree