Executive communications manager (Menlo Park, California)
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
We are looking for an experienced professional to manage executive and executive social communications. The role will work closely with Instagram's leadership team to share the company's vision. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record supporting high-profile communications and social media efforts in a demanding, fast-paced environment. Creative thinking, and project management skills, as well as keen attention to detail, are a must. This person should also have a deep understanding of Instagram and our community. Candidates should excel at working collaboratively with executives and colleagues, and consistently deliver high-quality work, even under severe time constraints. This position is based in Menlo Park, California.
- Help craft and run the communications and social media strategy for
- Instagram's executive team, working cross-functionally with creative leaders on Community, Partnerships and Marketing teams.
- Work closely with creative teams to generate social media content.
- Manage an ever-changing content calendar of all social media activity.
- Support the communications team on executive messaging, launch announcements, and internal/external communications programs.
- Help source, develop and write a wide range of communications materials including social media posts and assets, informational content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, journalism, English or other relevant major required
- 7+ years of professional experience in communications, journalism or similar
- Prior experience leading social or communications programs and partnering with executives.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Facebook is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at 1+650-308-7837.