Ideas reign supreme. Thinkers are makers. Tech is a canvas. Data is sexy.
These are exciting, if not turbulent times for creative minds. Data is everywhere. New tech is old tech in the blink of an eye. Consumer attention spans are on the fast-track to extinction.
Are you the person to lead Callahan Creek’s creative thinking and making in this brave new world? Do you have the balance to embrace data, the courage to use new technology, the audacity to think beyond what’s possible, and the humility to lead, inspire and empower a creative team of like-minded individuals? Can you create a vision for what should be, and the commitment to build it? Do you want to make more than just great work, do you want to make a mark?
Callahan Creek’s ECD is the agency’s creative purveyor. The ECD works in tight collaboration with the agency’s chief strategy officer, and influences work across strategy, digital, media and social.
Callahan Creek’s creative leader has these characteristics:
- Push and pull – relentlessly work the problem to find the new possibility.
- Consumer-first – advocate for what people want, putting useful things in the world.
- Explore and experiment – brave in the evolving world of tech.
- “Yes, and” – inspire, mentor and nurture co-conspirators.
- Thinker and maker – rolled up sleeves, comfortable in the trenches.
Support Leadership of Client Strategy/Creative Ownership – Partners with executive leadership and other Callahan Creek leaders to create marketing programs and campaigns for our clients that ensure business success in our modern digital, social, mobile, data-driven marketing environment.
Strategic Vision – Efficiently communicate strategic vision and voice of the client’s brand in all channels.
Lead Ideation – Inspire/produce fresh, compelling creative output that adds to the customer experience and builds brand differentiation and produces business results.
Quality of Creative Product – Challenge and push the variety, quality and nature of the agency’s creative product. Support and uphold the integrity of the creative/production workflow process to ensure brand and management stakeholders are on board with creative recommendations. Guard our clients’ brand images and core creative strategy to ensure marketing effectiveness and client confidence.
Trends – Keep up-to-date on trends in marketing, branding, digital, social, advertising, creative, and design to apply new technologies and ideas to client work.
Lead, Manage, and hold Accountable – Cultivate a creative culture that is committed and passionate about collaboration, creativity and empowering the creative team to thrive. Mentor the creative team – encourage, teach and push them toward better creative solutions and continuous improvement.
Bachelor’s degree or related work experience in either an agency or related field (at least 10 years of experience)
- Demonstrable strategic skills
- Strong book of consumer-directed creative work in paid, owned, earned and emerging channels
- Must be well organized and implement multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- Must be creative and a conceptual thinker
- Client and personnel management skills
- Strong ability to be collaborative
Department: Content Development
Reports to: President
Supervises: ACDs, ADs, Writers and Designers
Send in your resume/portfolio to email@example.com