The F&B Marketing intern will lead development and creation of a content plan for AMC DINE-IN, in addition to providing project support to the F&B/Brand Marketing team, as needed.
AMC amazing. That’s the promise we deliver to nearly 20,000 AMC associates and 200 million guests each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by this company culture, and if you can name your five favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.
- Key Project: AMC DINE-IN Content - Develop a content plan for AMC DINE-IN based on brand strategy, objectives, priorities and opportunities. Work with internal Marketing and F&B partners, as well as our partner agency to create a 2017 content calendar with dedicated channel activity and messaging. Create, curate and organize content for AMC DINE-IN including image and video assets, in addition to researching and reporting on competitive messaging and tactics in the social and digital space. The final AMC DINE-IN content plan will be presented to Marketing department leadership.
- MacGuffins Movie Feature Drink Support - Coordinate approvals and timely delivery of assets to our internal partners, studios and vendors, in addition to maintaining an accurate MFD calendar based on selected titles and film release date. Gather analytics from channel owners and provide reporting and key learnings once each program is complete.
- Food & Beverage/Brand Support - Work closely with the F&B/Brand Marketing team to manage updates to the 2017 F&B/Marketing Calendar and develop an initial draft of the 2018 F&B/Marketing Calendar.
- Attend recurring meetings, F&B/Brand Marketing and F&B, to learn about other team initiatives and report on intern projects.
- Provide support for AMC Classic initiatives, especially during maternity leave absence for the AMC Classic Brand Manager
Minimum Job Requirements
- Completion of your junior or senior year at an accredited college or university, recent college graduate or graduate student
- Minimum 2.6 cumulative G.P.A. on a 4.0 scale
- Performance must be at an acceptable level to be considered for all internal candidates.
- General Manager and/or Director of Operations endorsement (AMC Theatre associates only)
AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration and results.