Important J-School Documents

Important Online Documents

* The above forms are for current KU students. Current students, please print and fill out BOTH pages of the "Current KU student change of school form application" (application page 1 and application page 2).

*If you are an incoming student, please indicate "Journalism Major" on your KU admissions application. If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admissions.


Follow the J-School

Follow KU Law on Facebook   Follow KU Law on Twitter   Join the KU Law Alumni Group on LinkedIn   Follow KU Law on YouTube  Follow KU Law on Instagram

71 percent of classes have 30 or fewer students
Journalism students graduate with portfolios of work created for professional clients
The Journalism Career Center helps students discover internships, jobs and careers
The journalism school's new minimester allows students to complete a class online between semesters
The school launched its journalism Ph.D. program in 2012
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
26 prestigious Rhodes Scholars — more than all other Kansas colleges combined