Mark your calendars!
Come be a part of alumni-led lectures and see your former teachers in this three-day event. You can network with tomorrow’s best and brightest, reminisce with friends at a reception and celebrate your J-School pride on game day.
Making plans to join us? Here’s what you need to do:
1. Make sure you book your hotel rooms now! The J-School has room blocks reserved at the Best Western 785.843.9100 - $55.
These rooms are first come, first served. Reference “J-School Generations” when making reservations.
2. A block of tickets is reserved for J-School Generations attendees to the Texas Tech vs. KU Homecoming Football Game Oct. 5.
Tickets are $25 each plus a $3 handling fee. To reserve your seat, please click on “Begin Purchase” below and put in the login and password. Tickets will be emailed directly to you and can be printed from your computer.
- Thursday afternoon round-robin networking session for alums and students: Oct. 3, 3:30 - 5:30 p.m., Resource Center - Stauffer-Flint Hall
- Thursday evening alumni reception: Oct. 3, 6 p.m., Clarkson Gallery - Stauffer-Flint Hall
- Friday Networking and Luncheon: Oct. 4 - Noon, Kansas Room, Kansas Union
- Saturday tailgate at the Alumni Association (two hours prior to kickoff - game time will be announced the week of the game): Oct. 5
Click here to let us know if you are coming.
The connection between the J-School and its graduates is special. There are many ways for you to support the school and our students, faculty, and programs while achieving your philanthropic goals. To find out more about giving opportunities for the School of Journalism or to make a donation, click here.
Questions? Contact the School of Journalism at email@example.com or 785.864.4755.
Did you miss J-School Generations last year?
Visit our J-School Facebook page to see photos from J-School Generations 2012.
Did you miss Generations 2012? Check out highlights put together by participants from one or our "Challenge" project teams.