Mark your calendars!
The William Allen White School of Journalism and Mass Communications will host J-School Generations 2014, Homecoming Weekend, Thursday, Sept. 25 through Saturday, Sept. 27, 2014. The event is a chance for alumni to inspire others with their professional experiences and visit with former professors.
Making plans to join us?
-Thursday, Sept. 25
Noon: Hot dog lunch, Clarkson Gallery
3:30-5:30 p.m.: Round Robin Networking Session, 210 Stauffer-Flint
6 p.m.: Alumni Reception, Clarkson Gallery, Stauffer-Flint
- Friday, Sept. 26
9 a.m.: Challenge Project with students, 210Stauffer-Flint
Noon: Alumni Lunch, Clarkson Gallery, Stauffer-Flint
1:30: Ribbon Cutting of the Dow Jones Newsroom @KU, Media Crossroads, Kansas Union
2 p.m.: Challenge Presentation, Alderson Auditorium, Kansas Union
- Saturday, Sept. 27
Tailgate on the Hill (two hours prior to kickoff - game time will be announced the week of the game)
Go to the game on Saturday!
A block of tickets is reserved for J-School Generations attendees to the Texas vs. KU Homecoming Football Game Sept. 27.
Purchase your tickets as follows: The password is “KUJOURNALISM”.
- Log on to www.kuathletics.com
- Under ‘Tickets,’ click “Enter A Promo Code”
- Enter the promotional code “KUJOURNALISM” in the space provided and click ‘GO’
- Select the event you would like to purchase
- Enter the number of tickets you would like to purchase in the ‘Quantity’ box and click “ADD TO CART”
- Enter the Word Verification and click “CONTINUE”
- Review your order, select a method of delivery, and click “CHECKOUT”
- Log into your ticket account. If you have never purchased tickets with KU Athletics, please create an account by clicking “REGISTER NOW.” If you cannot remember your email, account number, or password, please contact Chris Forte @ KU ATHLETICS 785-864-7813.
- After signing in, enter your payment information and click “SUBMIT”
- Once you have submitted your order, you will receive a confirmation email verifying your purchase.
BE SURE TO RSVP!!
Click here to let us know you are coming.
The connection between the J-School and its graduates is special. There are many ways for you to support the school and our students, faculty, and programs while achieving your philanthropic goals. To find out more about giving opportunities for the School of Journalism or to make a donation, click here.
Questions? Contact the School of Journalism at email@example.com or 785.864.4755.