Marketing and promotions coordinator (Houston, Texas)
Minimum of 3-5 years in similar role in the media industry. Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook and Adobe required as well as strong organizational skills. Must be able to multi-task, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines. Exceptional communication skills required as well as 4 year degree in marketing, advertising or a related field preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Partner with Promotion Manager with all information for on-air, online and on-site promotion paperwork and CBS legal approval, inclusive of adequate contest rules, contractual agreements and sponsorship agreements.
· Back up Marketing and Promotions Manager with helping schedule all talent appearances, Part Time promotion staff and live remotes with Event Activation Manager.
· Coordinate with Live Events and Experiences Team on tent pole events for the stations.
· Coordinate with Digital Content Department on station events, contests and content.
- Responsible for updating the concert and events page on the station.
· Submit Purchase Orders
· Generate on-air, online and on-site promotional ideas that market the station and grow ratings and revenue.
· Maintain the station event and promotion calendar.
· Look for additional opportunities where station(s) may grow in the area of visibility, revenue and community service.
· Other marketing & promotions duties as assigned by Marketing and Promotions Manager.
· Partner with Marketing and Promotions Manager on responsibilities for Promosuite for all on-air and online promotion paperwork and CBS legal approval
- Contest sheets
- Responsible for prize collection, accounting, inventory, distribution and winner information.
- Responsible for Promo Suite logging, content/copy and reconciliation/proof of performance.
- Contest folders/PromoSuite affidavits/reports/winner releases and W9.
- Handles all listener inquiries
- 1099 winner reports
- Record Label Consideration Reports for Artist appearances
- Promosuite Monthly/Quarterly contest and inventory reports
- Artist verification letters for station appearances
Apply @ www.cbsradio.com. No phone calls please.