Marketing consultant (Hays, Kansas)
Do you want to be part of creating a better expertience where you live, work and play? Why not grow with a company where you are not just an employee, but where. you can be an owner?
Our company: Founded in 1948, Eagle Communications is a Kansas-based media company with 175 employee owners. The company operates 31 radio stations in Kansas, Nebraska and Missouri. In addition to radio, the company offers online solutions, web development, video production and creative services - all for the purpose of supporting the communities we serve to grow and remain vibrant.
Eagle is a leader in the industry as the company continues to grow. We made three acquisitions throughout 2020 and the COVID-19 pandemic and continue to invest in our employees and business.
Overview: Job responsibilities include proposing and selling audio and digital marketing solutions to exisiting clients and new business prospects, copy writing, radio board operation, commercial production and production assignments. This full-time position is located in Hays, Kansas
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, competitive benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and employee stock ownership.
Closing date: Sept. 20, 2021
Experience: Sales experience and a working knowledge of computers, broadcast equipment and production software is preferred.
• Be a team player with a desire to win
• Arrange meetings with clients/prospects to develop marketing solutions for their business
• Always be prospecting, cold calling, building relationships and servicing existing clients
• Maintain work level to achieve individual monthly goals
• Continue learning by reading and researching industry and company trends
• Input broadcast orders and production assignments in a timely manner
• Become involved in station events and promotions
• Attend all required meetings with station manager
• Work cooperatively with others at the radio stations
• Assist program directors, as needed