Marketing intern (Basehor, Kansas)
Reports to: Tami Holthus, director of marketing
Credit: Internship is non-paid and must be taken for college credit
Falcon Lakes Golf Club is looking for a talented marketing intern to assist in the areas of social media, digital media and public relations.
Intern will gain exposure to many members and patrons of the golf club, which include many business leaders in the community.
If you have a passion for marketing and the motivation to produce great work, we'd love for you to join our team for a semester for this internship.
The intern will personally deliver specific projects and tasks as requested by supervisor in an effective and efficient manner for marketing purposes. A successful candidate must be able to perform in a satisfactory manner the functions listed below.
• Computer access and skills (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Project management skills
• Written and verbal skills
• Exposure to WordPress and Hootsuite or other website and social management tools is a plus, but we are willing to teach
Hours to work
The internship program can be adjusted to meet the intern's college schedule requirements. However, the preferred intern schedule would be two full days per week, or four mornings/afternoon. We do require a standard schedule so that we may best mentor and plan intern activity.
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint in the MS Office Suite
• High school graduate currently enrolled in accredited four-year college journalism or business department
• Internship is non-paid and must be taken for college credit
• Must possess a valid driver's license
Submit resumes to Tami Holthus at firstname.lastname@example.org