Marketing intern (Kansas City, Missouri)
The emfluence Marketing Intern will function as a general agency intern with the opportunity to work with several divisions of emfluence, including Account Services, Search, Marketing, Client Strategy, and the emfluence Marketing Platform.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Supports the Account Service and Search Team in daily administrative and client service related tasks
- Assist in marketing promotional planning and activities (e.g. social media)
- Participate in client strategy, service and production activities both internally and externally
- Maintain appropriate level of detail and follow-through on all projects;
- Acts in a stewardship capacity for the company, works as a functional member of the team, has ability to self-direct and self-regulate work-day;
- Other duties as assigned
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum of a Junior standing in a relevant program with a GPA above 3.5;
- Extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of Marketing, specific experience with digital marketing principles is preferred.
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to prioritize workflow and organize diverse material and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities; ability to perform effectively without supervision and within established time limits and ongoing deadlines;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times;
- Employee should be knowledgeable regarding Microsoft Office, have proficient computer skills, display adaptability in learning the use of company specific software and display comprehension of fundamental computer practices and database management;
- All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, both with external customers, vendors, visitors, co-workers, and management staff. Their written and verbal communication skills should be concise and effective, they should aspire to excellence in both work and customer service, they should show courtesy to all they encounter while representing the Company. They are also expected to maintain an air of professionalism in their interpersonal relationships and personal grooming, exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business, exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others, and openly and actively participates in the direction of our Company. Emfluence views each of these traits as performance indicators, and employee appraisals reflect each of these attributes as an element of performance upon which employees are rated.
While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms, operate a computer, keyboard and a mouse. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and drive or ride in a motor vehicle. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Must have the ability to travel, sometimes with short notice.
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com