We have a Media Internship available in our Kansas City, MO office.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A detail-oriented multitasker with the self-motivation to work independently, as well as the resourcefulness to find answers and develop solutions.
- Someone with strong verbal and written communication skills who is accustomed to working under tight deadlines.
- An enthusiastic team player who is eager to learn the day-to-day dynamics of a growing advertising agency.
- Lead 2-3 research projects and present findings to department.
- Assist with data entry projects (broadcast avails, processing digital media reporting, formatting data, building deadline grids, etc.) and scheduling educational vendor presentations.
- Serve as a point of contact for follow-up correspondence with media partners. Assist with other duties as assigned by the media planner, media buyer or media coordinator.
- Candidate must be in their Junior, Senior year of college or have graduated college
Must be available two or three days a week.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email cover letter and resume to Brittanie Hill, email@example.com and Sarah Wartman,firstname.lastname@example.org
* MMGY Global interns may be compensated with class credit (if applicable) and a $250 stipend at the end of the internship.