Production assistant (Des Moines, Iowa)
The #1 news station in Central Iowa, KCCI, is seeking applicants for current and future part-time production assistants to work on both our morning and evening newscasts. These are entry-level studio production positions with growth opportunities for the right individuals.
Duties include floor directing, teleprompter and editing news tapes. We are looking for reliable, team players who understands the flexibility that the broadcast industry requires. These shifts are approximately 20-25 hours per week and include working Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
• Must be able to take direction and work under pressure
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays as assigned
• Must be reliable, willing to learn and a team player
• Working knowledge of television studio production
• Editing experience a plus
2 or 4-year degree or ongoing college coursework in television production/communication preferred. Relevant work experience also considered in lieu of a degree.
Submit resume and cover letter to Blanca Vega at email@example.com