Research associate (Lee's Summit, Missouri)
ReDiscover is a nonprofit community mental health agency that offers a full spectrum of programs and services for people whose lives have been affected by serious mental illness and/or substance use. ReDiscover helps men, women, and children who have limited income, no insurance or who are under-insured.
We started out in Lee's Summit, MO as a group of volunteers in the basement of a local church. We incorporated in 1969. Over the years, the community has known our agency and our unique programs by several different names, including Research Mental Health, North Star, and Common Ground. In 2003, we permanently changed our agency name to ReDiscover.
Position/requisition #: R335-26
The Research Associate provides data management and program evaluation to identify and implement quality improvement opportunities under the general direction of the Director Quality and Compliance. Responsibilities include:
- Data collection, extraction, management, and descriptive analysis;
- Survey design;
- Process evaluation;
- Action plan development;
- Participation in agency and community meetings;
- Assists grant/clinical staff in the delivery of programs and/or services and support for the Director of Quality and Compliance in the implementation of new programs.
- Participate in the accreditation process,
- Coordinate process and outcome assessment of clinical programs to improve care delivery,
- Identifies/ reviews/ coordinates policy,
- Conducts fidelity reviews of clinical programming.
- Ensure all evaluation and quality improvement activities align with funder, state accreditor requirements or agency's strategic plan
- Master’s degree in a social science field and strong quantitative skill are required.
- Applicant must successfully complete a statistics skills assessment.
- Experience in word processing software (Word, Access, Excel, Power Point) required.
- Experience in data collection and research design and working with diverse populations.
Experience with SPSS preferred.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
ReDiscover offers a competitive salary, affordable medical and dental plans, 403(b) savings plan, and tuition assistance, along with other benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online: Indeed.com
ReDiscover provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ReDiscover expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
All qualified candidates will be considered.