Journalism Advising Appointments:
If you're a pre-journalism student or journalism minor: schedule your journalism advising appointment through Outlook by following these instructions.
If you've already been admitted to the School of Journalism: schedule your journalism advising appointment through Blackboard by following these instructions:
1. Log in to Blackboard.
2. Select MySuccess from the menu on the left.
3. You will see your personal MySuccess Network on your home page. Select any of the journalism advisors: Robert “Kevin” Lee, Dan McCarthy, or Kelli Nichols.
4. Select “See available appointments” to browse the selected advisor’s calendar. Available times are noted with a green plus sign and the text “Sign up.”
5. Click on “Sign up” and complete the appointment form to request an appointment.
See additional details at http://mysuccess.ku.edu/scheduling-appointments and http://mysuccess.ku.edu/FAQs under Students.
Journalism Career Center Appointments:
Schedule an appointment with Patty Noland by following these instructions.
Bremner Editing Center Appointments:
Schedule an appointment with Lisa McLendon by emailing email@example.com.
Reserving a camera overnight? You must pick up the camera near the end of the day. When making an overnight reservation, set the start time to the time you'd like to pick it up and the end time to the closing time of the lab.
Media Lab hours during semesters:
• Monday - Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
• Fridays: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Weekend hours begin on March 29th.
Any reservations made outside of these times or without the proper forms will not be honored.
Questions? Contact Bryan Wilcox, Lab Manager, in 2069 Dole at or via email.
Please Note: The above instructions assume students have already set up their KU Online ID. All students receive a KU email address, which may be forwarded to a non-KU email address, but you must log in to Outlook Web App (webmail) to make reservations. If you have technical questions, please contact the IT Customer Service Center at or email the IT Customer Service Center.