Sales and marketing coordinator (St. Louis, Missouri)
OUTFRONT Media is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in the country, selling billboard, transit and mobile advertising. The sales/marketing coordinator will work directly with the regional marketing director and sales management and will be based in St. Louis. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, great communicator, multitasker and quick to adapt in a fast-paced environment. The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, the development, amplification, and maintenance of sales tools and marketing initiatives. This position will work across various departments, including marketing, research, sales, social and creative.
Essential functions are but not limited to:
Work with marketing and sales team in various ongoing projects including:
• Upkeep of marketing collateral on internal server and the website
• Fulfill all national marketing requests, i.e., newsletter stories, photo requests, spreadsheets, etc.
• Create and maintain local newsletters and client distribution
• Develop customized media packages for specific clients and targets
• Ideate and design proactive materials
• Investigate and organize new OOH and Mobile advertising opportunities
• Collaborate with sales teams and managers on local, regional and national projects, presentations, proposals and other sales/marketing collateral
• Write and develop market content for outfront.com and OUTFRONT's social channels
• Learn, work with and understand marketing research as it can best be used on sales collateral, competitive research requests, customized presentations, etc.
• Ability to analyze and pull insights from data sets
• Attend local weekly sales meetings
• Participate in monthly marketing calls with corporate office
• Respond in timely manner to account executive's questions, sales needs and handle all incoming requests appropriately and accurately
• Collaborate with the regional marketing team on various projects, including all project phases from brainstroming, creation, delivery and follow up
• Ability and curiosity to learn new skills and resources as they are deployed
• Be responsive and complete projects as directed by the marketing director and managers
• Prioritize current marketing needs on a daily, weekly and long-term basis, communicating those goals daily to marketing director and revise as needed
• Bachelor's degree - recent grads welcome
• Experience utilizing Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Photoshop and Microsoft Office including PowerPoint
• MUST be able to work in fast-paced environment, meet strict deadlines and handle multiple ongoing projects concurrently
• Must be able to take initiative, introdue new ideas with an emphasis on "forward thinking" and sales generation
• Desire to learn marketing/advertising and how our business fits into "The Big Picture"
• Strong eye for design/visual aesthetics
• Stellar writing, organizational and time management skills
• Passionate - no job too small mentality
• Experience in or exposure to Mobile Advertising a plus
• Professional advertising/marketing experience a plus