Video internship (Merriam, Kansas)
SHOTTRACKER VIDEO INTERNSHIP
Are you passionate about making great videos? Do you love basketball? Are you into technology? If so, we have a great internship opportunity for you!
Our Company: ShotTracker
At ShotTracker, we aim to improve the performance of competitive athletes who participate in team sports at all levels by bringing elite-level analytics to the masses. With our original ShotTracker and our latest innovation, ShotTracker TEAM, we’re changing the way stats and analytics are captured in basketball. Check out our website (shottracker.com) and the articles below for what we've been up to:
We're looking for an summer intern who....
- Is skilled at shooting and editing video, including motion graphics.
- Is savvy about social media
- Loves, and has (ideally) played competitive basketball
- Is a self-starter and is OK working autonomously and driving projects to completion.
- Is happy to pitch in where needed and wants to make an impact
- Shoot and edit videos for social media, sales and in-app communications
- Assist ShotTracker community manager with social media calendar development and posting
- Assist with research, presentations, copywriting, answering customer inquiries, errands and any other tasks as needed
Dates: Roughly 5/15-8/1 Can be flexible based on the candidate
Location: 7220 Frontage Rd. Merriam, KS 66203
Contact our Chief Marketing Officer, Lori Gery, at Lori@ShotTracker.com. Please send a resume with links to your creative work.