Journalism Resource Center
The Journalism Resource Center, located on the second floor of Stauffer-Flint Hall, is where journalism students can access resources, study and work on group projects. The Center serves as a place where students can learn and support one another.
Students enrolled in journalism classes can checkout:
- Laptops and iPads
- Power cords
- VGA adapters
- Card readers
- Voice recorders
- Wireless presenters
Other resources available:
- Desktop computers
- Apple TV connection
- Printing services, color printing available
- Daily newspapers (surrounding Kansas papers and large US city papers)
- Magazines and journals
- Journalism related books, as well as Campaigns plans books
- Course reserves (instructors place items such as books on reserve for students to checkout)
- Faculty, staff and J-School club mailboxes
Located on the lower half of the Resource Center is a study, which is an area dedicated only to graduate students.
Resource Center hours:
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
second floor of Stauffer-Flint Hall in room 210