Stauffer-Flint Hall

 

 

The School moved into its present building in 1952, when it was renamed Flint Hall in honor of Leon "Daddy" Flint, a longtime teacher and department chair. The building was again renamed Stauffer-Flint Hall in recognition of a $1 million contribution for complete remodeling by Oscar Stauffer of Topeka. Stauffer-Flint is the hub of the journalism school's activity and includes classrooms, an auditorium, computer labs, faculty and staff offices, the Student Services Center, the Journalism Career Center, the Richard C. Clarkson Gallery and the Center for Excellence in Health Communications to Underserved Populations.