Are you detail oriented and enjoy supporting both clients and your fellow coworkers? Would you like to have a vested interest in your company where you will see your efforts benefit the company the community? If so, we are looking for you at P1 learning.
P1 learning is 100% employee-owned and we are hiring a full-time marketing coordinator/customer service assistant.
As marketing coordinator/customer service assistant, you will be instrumental in supporting and strengthening P1 Learning to both existing and future customers. You will be responsible for managing various marketing campaigns and initiatives, including social media, email marketing and event planning. Additionally, you will serve as an additional point of contact for customers, handling inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
To excel in this role, you must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and possess strong communication skills. You'll always be on the lookout for new opportunities to support their needs, help them grow their business, and of course grow our business in the process.
Salary: Compensation is commensurate with experience along with a competitive benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Closing date: May 24, 2023
• Create weekly/monthly marketing campaigns for various product lines
• Establish and evaluate marketing strategies and plans, including summarizing and analyzing data
• Coordinate and maintain social media accounts
• Create and proofread promotional copy for various marketing channels
• Write monthly blog posts for newsletters
• Brainstorm fresh promotional ideas with senior management
• Answer email and phone correspondence, and requests for information
• Identify customer/user pain points and needs
• Correct the customer's needs to current P1 Learning courseware/services
• Provide and maintain a superior service experience
• Work additional company projects as needed
• Maintain collaborative relationships with managers and employees
• Compose and/or prepare correspondence
• Recommend and initiate process improvements
• Manage and update electronic filing systems, records and reports through CRM
• Conduct research, compile data and/or college and analyze content usage information
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated; customer focus and demonstrate a commitment to success through listening and understanding the customer's needs and have the following:
• Proven experience in meeting goals
• Experience in SEO, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google and social media marketing
• High attention to detail with superb written, organizational, presentation, and time management skills
• Ability to multitask with both client requests and internal initiatives
• Ability to communicate effectively via the phone, email and other web-based tools
• Excellent computer skills with the Microsoft Suite and knowledge of a CRM
• Experience in the eLearning or human resource industry is a plus