About More Floods
More Floods is a member-based organization that provides business management solutions to professional restoration contractors. We provide our members with a proven and innovative systems to help them unlock their growth potential. We have a 20-plus year successful track record of helping contractors obtain best in class in efficiency in regard operations, sales, marketing and HR. Our mission is to help accelerate restoration companies' profitability with proprietary business systems and unlimited support.
We are looking for a quality team player to join our team to help fuel this growth. The successful candidate will have high energy, relevant experience and be excited about working in a small privately held company with a positive, team-oriented culture. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to success.
• Develop strategies and tactics to brand the More Floods platform and drive qualified traffic to our sales team.
• Promote More Floods' membership and branding by developing an advertising campaign that educates the restoration industry on the platform.
• Effectively communicate with More Flood current members. Serve as editor of a monthly e-newsletter and other member communication.
• Improve member retention by communicating the platform's value and promoting training classes, member benefits and other value add opportunities.
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website to hard copy brochures and case studies.
• Produce valuable and engaging content, managed the content calendar, create content for emails, website, blog, social media, press releases and case studies.
What we're looking for
• Mission-driven personality, including self-management and motivation.
• Proven experience in business-to-business marketing, advertising or communications.
• Experience with marketing database software and automation.
• Loves building member relationships and providing a true "Wow" experience.
• Proficient in social media and digital marketing concepts.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Well organized and responsible with aptitude for problem solving.
Why More Floods
• Base salary plus commissions
• Benefits including 401k and paid time off/holidays
• Training resources and continuous coaching to amplify your success and income. We are in this together.
• A company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company's growth and success.
• A company that truly cares about its members and employees.
• Fun work environment. We respect each other and work together as a team.
Contact: Jon Holzmeister, email@example.com