KWCH/KSCW is the #1 news leader based in Wichita, Kansas. We have a dedicated team of anchors, reporters, photojournalists, producers and production staff who enjoy telling the stories of our community. KWCH-TV (12 News) is a CBS television affiliate operated by Gray Television. Our top-rated station is located in the beautiful south-central region of Kansas. KWCH-TV is the market leader with viewers relying on news and weather coverage. Along with strong programming ratings, the #1 website, CBS Sports, and CBS Primetime, we deliver the results for our advertisers.
KWCH is searching for a full-time Office Manager. The successful candidate will be an effective communicator with a great sense of general business understanding and have the ability to be a resource for staff.
Duties/Responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Accounts Payable: Collect, code, proof for accuracy all vendor invoices for proper payment through corporate accounts payable systems
• Accounts Receivable: Work with Sales department to monitor customer aging, assist with payment collections, and submit AR adjustments when needed
• Human Resources: Assist new employees with onboarding, ensure smooth implementation of benefit and compensation plans, and assist department heads with annual reviews
• General Accounting: Work with Shared Services Department (Accounting Manager) for the successful application of sound accounting practices on local station level.
• Compliance: Coordinate the station's Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) efforts. Publish and document all station employment openings to proper agencies. Research required employment fairs and networking opportunities. Assist Safety Coordinator in implementing and maintaining Gray Television, Inc. required safety programs.
• Perform various other duties as assigned by the station General Manager and Accounting Manager
• Proficiency in the operation of computers, and other office equipment is necessary.
• Requires skill in Microsoft Office applications, preferably Excel and Word.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively in a positive and pleasant manner; be able to maintain confidentiality; possess superior organizational skills; attention to detail, accuracy, time management; and a willingness to learn and perform assigned tasks.
Come join our dynamic sales team, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter, and references
Wichita - 67219
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter and references.