Multimedia Sports Writer
Can you break down game and athlete action in insightful ways and package it into compelling storytelling for other engaged sports fans? If so we're offering you the job as the Courier-Tribune's next multimedia sports writer.
What do we offer you?
• An opportunity to diversify your portfolio and flex your creative muscle with print and digital storytelling
• Tools to perform your job to the highest potential, including training and up-to-date technology
• Flexible scheduling and competitive pay without being stuck in the office
• Competitive pay and benefits for full-time employees
What is like to work for us?
• We focus on what it takes to make you successful in your job, preparing you to inform and engage with an active audience
• As part of a family-owned business, you will develop strong team-building and family-like relationships with co-workers
What does it take to work for us?
• Be a sports-minded creative self-starter and storyteller, publication experience helpful
• Have strong two-way communication skills, oral and written
• Understand photography techniques and social media trends; Adobe Creative Cloud experience a plus
• Be able to manage times and effectively multitask
Email Amanda Lubinski, general manager, email@example.com with resume, cover letter and writing samples.