Online Master's Degree in Digital Content Strategy Admission
- Priority – Oct. 1
- Late – Feb. 1
- One official transcript of all college-level courses. (from each college attended) Expected GPA: 3.0 or above. Submit to Graduate Admissions.
- A statement of academic interests and professional goals of no less than 250 words
- A current resume
- Two letters of reference from persons familiar with the student’s academic or professional work or potential for graduate study
- Applicants must also submit two writing samples or samples of professional work that reflect your years of experience
- Students whose native language is not English must follow the policy for English Proficiency Requirements for Admission to Graduate Study.
- International students are required to submit evidence of financial support
How to Apply
1. Go to the KU Graduate Admissions website.
2. Register for an account. At the Graduate Program Information screen, you will choose Degree Seeking or Certificate.
- If choosing degree seeking, you will need to select Journalism and then Digital Content Strategy.
- If choosing certificate, you will need to select Data Interpretation and Communication or Social Media Strategy.