Sales Support Coordinator
About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
KCTV5 is the CBS affiliate serving the Kansas City metropolitan area.
The sales department is seeking a friendly, positive, self-motivated individual whose primary responsibilities will be to provide a variety of administrative support and increase productivity as a Local Sales Assistant to the sales organization. This individual must thrive in a team environment, have a strong work ethic, be detail oriented and be able to work independently in a fast-paced work culture. The Sales Assistant position is vital in helping local partners grow.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Accurate order input and revisions
• Contract verification
• Inventory control; programming updates; assisting our Multimedia Marketing Consultants in developing customized professional presentations
• Assist Multimedia Marketing Consultants in maintaining broadcast and digital schedules through pre-emptions/makegoods and order entry and revisions
• Must be proficient in Wide Orbit, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Sales Assistant must have excellent communication skills and be able to interact with the sales team
• Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
• Broadcast and digital sales experience required
• Proficiency with Wide Orbit Traffic and Media Sales, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel are required
• Must be highly organized, dependable, and detailed oriented
• Strong mathematical skills required
Interested applicants can go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", we encourage you to upload your resume, cover letter, and references